HikorutheWayWardWindHikorutheWayWardWind

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Ninja versus demon Ninja versus demon

Alright

The executions could be a little more original and less anime-esque. The colors were a bit unattractive. Not to mention the whole ninja versus demon concept is a bit outdated. Try to also make the fights more reasonable. Everyone wants to be a bad ass hero. So you should try and stray from the mainstream depiction because it gets old and moldy. It was decent animation, a side complaint was. You had no right to put dust clouds from when people landed or ended up doing a skid over a distance. There is no dirt from what your art illustrates. Maybe a few pieces of concrete, if that's what the fighting area is. Learn to demonstrate and represent more of the scene with your art. Colors and textures can be the very different between a tree or a large brown shit. I give you a seven for decent animation. Keep going and get better.

Waiting for Tom Waiting for Tom

Ever head of it?

The starving Artists? Seriously, find a more applicable career that won't leave you without Reach or a decent console.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

This was fun to watch

The back-story was a little dry. But since it was a short flash and not intended to center around the entirety of One Eye, I won't take away from that. It honestly brought back the whole chivalry thing. Actual honest dueling. I loved the style, it fitted the atmosphere and sounds well. Also, can't help that this reminds me of borderlands. I was a little taken back by the super-gun the Sheriff gets.

The Visitor Returns 2011 The Visitor Returns 2011

SPOILLLLLERRR!

Step 1. Use Hammer on left end of stick. Remove stick. Hook lamp to Lawnmower, turn on. Spill garbage, climb in garbage, turn lawnmower off.

Phase 2. Click purple robe, use rolled up magazine and log to start fire. Can of beans on the fire. Use can Skunk was eating out of and toss it at the web to the right. Eat spider, come up and give the skunk a spidey and what not. Click to window with crack.

Phase 3. Open fridge on the floor. Dog goes outside, go back outside and kill dog with web first. Back in, open top cabinet for spray, then stir dishes in the background to startle man till his drink spills. Use lighter on spray, sneak under table, snap his neck out. Exit outside, do not click on rear door three times.

Phase 4: Open cooler, click bottle, climb through hole, enjoy.

Haven: The Hospital Haven: The Hospital

Disappointed...

I've played plenty of point and click horror games. What most made up for in horrible story did so in graphics and or game-play. This, this is just a regurgitated haunted house game. I will admit, you had a balance of atmosphere, but the story was incredibly vague and overused. Some one was murdered, their graves were built over. Now the dead want revenge. I'll admit, you had a decent amount of suspense. It was nothing more than a long fuse with no "earth shattering kaboom." Honestly, you have much to work on in comparison from others. And to ask your loyal viewers to start paying money for a flash game that had little-to no detail? First off get better before you decide to try and give people the bang for their buck. And 10 dollars? Dude I can go to fucking game stop, I can go to walmart or anywhere and spend that money on toilet paper. Because your game is below the equivalence of that. I gave you four stars because there seemed to be some effort involved and it took a good chunk of my time. Can you also please stop this Journal thing. Who in the hell would tear out a piece of their private thoughts and throw it away? Have a goddamn reason as to why it's in the trashcan. Things like those would be placed in private places or on a person's body. Get better and then I'll think about watching the play-through on you-tube or not.

Vorago Vorago

Awesome game

But when you were talking to the clerk and the girl asks. "Lemme guess, you're not supposed to be here today?" Was that a Clerks reference?